Fort Worth Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, Cleanup and Repair throughout Fort Worth, TX
Need Service Now? Contact Us or Call us at 469-844-5388
- 24/7 live phone calls – always talk to a real person, not an answering service
- Emergency onsite service within 60 minutes in most cases
- Direct insurance billing
- Our management has more than 20 years of experience in restoration services, and all staff are fully trained and certified
- We dry in place in almost all cases, eliminating the need to tear out carpet or drywall and simplifying the restoration process
You Relax, We Rescue
We offer complete water damage restoration and other services for both commercial and residential customers, including:
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Sewage Damage Restoration, Sewage Removal and Sewer Backup Cleanup
- Mold Remediation, Removal and Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Area Rug Cleaning
At American Water Damage, we understand that leaky and, broken pipes, toilet and sink overflows, water heater, dishwasher, and washing machine malfunctions, and storm and flood damage can create devastating after-effects to your home if not taken care of properly. That’s why American Water Damage in Fort Worth TX responds quickly and has a step-by-step process to restore your home or office after any water damage. We can also take care of all of your sewage damage cleanup and removal needs.
Servicing all of Fort Worth, including 76101 76102 76103 76104 76105 76106 76107
76108 761097 76110 76111 76112 76113 76114 76115 76116 76117 76118
76119 76120 76121 76122 76123 76124 76126 76127 76129 76130 76131
76132 76133 76134 76135 76136 76137 76140 76147 76148 76150 76155
76161 76162 76163 76164 76166 76177 76179 76180 76181 76182 76185
76191 76192 76193 76195 76196 76197 76198 76199.
We handle all types of water damage and flood damage throughout the structure, including basement water damage. We find the source of the flooding, including toilet overflow, broken pipes, and water heater, washing machine and dishwasher leaks, and make sure that the issue is stopped and the cleanup begins quickly.
7 Tips to do Immediately if you are experiences water damage:
- Stop water flow if possible
- Remove as much water as possible
- Drying Procedures: Open drawers and cabinets to begin drying process, pin up draperies and upholstery skirts to prevent water damage, and towel dry wood furniture, counter tops, etc.
- Relocate paintings, art and other valuables to a safe, dry location
- Remove all loose items, such as rugs and pillows, to a dry area
- Turn on heating and/or air conditioning system, provided water has NOT entered the ducts
- Use wax paper, aluminum foil, or wood blocks under furniture that cannot be relocated to a dry area