Denver Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, Cleanup and Repair Company
Need Service Now? Contact Us or Call us at (719) 452-3000
- 24/7 live phone calls – always talk to a real person, not an answering service
- Emergency onsite service within 60 minutes in most cases
- Direct insurance billing
- Our management has more than 20 years of experience in restoration services, and all staff are fully trained and certified
- We dry in place in almost all cases, eliminating the need to tear out carpet or drywall and simplifying the restoration process
You Relax, We Rescue
We offer complete water damage restoration, water cleanup and other services for both commercial and residential customers, including:
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Water Extraction and Water Removal
- Flood Cleanup
- Sewage Damage Restoration, Sewage Removal and Sewage Cleanup
- Mold Remediation, Removal and Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Area Rug Cleaning
At American Water Damage, we understand that leaky and broken pipes, malfunctioning dishwashers, water heaters and washing machines, toilet and sink overflows, and flooding can create devastating after-effects to your home if not taken care of properly. That’s why American Water Damage in Denver CO responds quickly and has a step-by-step process to restore your home or office after any water damage.
We are your water damage Denver CO company, including 80012, 80014, 80110, 80111, 80123, 80202, 80203, 80204, 80205, 80206, 80207, 80209, 80210, 80211, 80212, 80214, 80216, 80218, 80219, 80220, 80221, 80222, 80223, 80224, 80226, 80227, 80230, 80231, 80232, 80235, 80236, 80237, 80238, 80239, 80246, 80247, 80249, 80264, 80290, 80293, 80294.
We handle all types of water damage and flood damage throughout the structure, including basement water damage. We find the source of the flooding, including toilet overflow, broken pipes, and water heater, washing machine and dishwasher leaks, and make sure that the issue is stopped and the cleanup begins quickly.
7 Tips to do Immediately if you are experiences water damage:
- Stop water flow if possible
- Remove as much water as possible
- Drying Procedures: Open drawers and cabinets to begin drying process, pin up draperies and upholstery skirts to prevent water damage, and towel dry wood furniture, counter tops, etc.
- Relocate paintings, art and other valuables to a safe, dry location
- Remove all loose items, such as rugs and pillows, to a dry area
- Turn on heating and/or air conditioning system, provided water has NOT entered the ducts
- Use wax paper, aluminum foil, or wood blocks under furniture that cannot be relocated to a dry area