Baltimore Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, Cleanup and Repair throughout Baltimore MD
Need Service Now? Contact Us or Call us at (443) 765-1414
- 24/7 live phone calls – always talk to a real person, not an answering service
- Emergency onsite service within 60 minutes in most cases
- Direct insurance billing
- Our management has more than 20 years of experience in restoration services, and all staff are fully trained and certified
- We dry in place in almost all cases, eliminating the need to tear out carpet or drywall and simplifying the restoration process
You Relax, We Rescue
We offer complete water extraction, water cleanup and other water removal services for both commercial and residential customers, including:
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Sewage Damage Restoration, Sewage Removal and Sewer Backup Cleanup
- Mold Remediation, Removal and Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Sewage Cleanup
- Sewage Removal
- Area Rug Cleaning
At American Water Damage, we understand that leaky and broken pipes, malfunctioning dishwashers, water heaters and washing machines, toilet and sink overflows, and flooding can create devastating after-effects to your home if not taken care of properly. That’s why American Water Damage in Baltimore responds quickly and has a step-by-step process to restore your home or office after any flooding emergency.
Servicing all of Baltimore, including 21201 21202 21203 21204 21205 21206 21207 21208 21209 21210 21211 21212 21213 21214 21215 21216 21217 21218 21219 21220 21221 21222 21223 21224 21225 21226 21227 21228 21229 21230 21231 21233 21234 21235 21236 21237 21239 21240 21241 21244 21250 21251 21252 21263 21264 21270 21273 21274 21275 21278 21279 21280 21281 21282 21283 21284 21285 21286 21287 21288 21289 21290 21297 21298.
We handle all types of natural and man-made disaster damage throughout the structure, including basement water damage. We find the source of the water, including toilet overflow, broken pipes, and water heater, washing machine and dishwasher leaks, and make sure that the issue is stopped and the cleanup begins quickly.
7 Tips to do Immediately if you are experiences water damage:
- Stop water flow if possible
- Remove as much water as possible
- Drying Procedures: Open drawers and cabinets to begin drying process, pin up draperies and upholstery skirts to prevent water damage, and towel dry wood furniture, counter tops, etc.
- Relocate paintings, art and other valuables to a safe, dry location
- Remove all loose items, such as rugs and pillows, to a dry area
- Turn on heating and/or air conditioning system, provided water has NOT entered the ducts
- Use wax paper, aluminum foil, or wood blocks under furniture that cannot be relocated to a dry area
American Water Damage of Baltimore | 809 Barkwood Court, Linthicum, MD 21090 | Phone: 443-457-6350